- To view our current Prayer Concerns List, please click here
- To submit a name to be added to the prayer concerns list, please email us: email@example.com
- To request to remove a name from the prayer concerns list, please click here.
If you are going to the hospital and desire a visit, please call the church office (919-528-3987)
or contact our pastor directly.
If you know a member of the church in the hospital, you may ask that person if he/she would desire a hospital visit and then notify the pastor on their behalf.
Schedule a Wedding at CUMC
Creedmoor United Methodist Church is available for weddings of members of the church family and/or their children. Weddings may be scheduled up to one year in advance. To have a wedding placed on the church calendar, please:
- Contact and meet with the CUMC pastor that you wish to have officiate at your wedding to discuss his/her availability for the dates you are requesting.
- Check the dates you prefer with the Administrative Assistant and request that they be penciled in on the calendar.
- Complete the Application for Facility Use Form.
Schedule a Memorial Service
At the time of the death of a member, the family is encouraged to:
- Contact the at the CUMC or the pastor who has been in ministry to the family, and let the pastor know of the death
- Receive the pastoral visit that will follow. At that time, the pastor will assist the family in service preparation, including coordination of the church for service times. The family will also be given a Funeral Guide for Families.